“The result of good communication is mutual trust and understanding.”
In heterogeneous teams staff embracing various aspects of diversity (such as age diversity, internationality) work together in a targeted way. Heterogeneous teams can be effective when an appreciative organisational culture, an open-minded climate, individualised, value and target-focused leadership and a constructive approach to diversity prevail.
- What is the relationship between diversity and performance in our team?
- What are the capabilities and challenges of the team?
- What are the success factors for the effectiveness and productivity of the team?
- What does “constructive approach to diversity” mean for our team and our
- How do I control and use heterogeneous teams most effectively as a manager?