“You should never have so much to do that you have no time left to think.”
Georg C. Lichtenberg
- How do I grow in step with the changing demands on my leadership role?
- What is my notion of leadership and what values is this based on?
- What is the significance and expectations of my different roles?
- How can I set negotiation preferences and resolve conflicts?
- How do I strengthen my decision-making powers in difficult situations?
- How can I shape a working environment that others would like to be part of?
- How can I establish a culture of constructive feedback?
- How can I create structures for learning and development?